Last updated on
Monday, 18 August 2008
|If you only see one frame - click here for the full frames
version of the A to Z
- Snagg, Bernie (- )
Club Career : Played for Liverpool
Medals : Won the Southern B League
- Sneck, Liisa-Maria (- )
- International Career : Played for Finland
(Women) in the 1998 Olympics.
- Sneddon, Bill (1926-90)
- International Career : Played for Great Britain 1950.
- Snell, Chris (1971- )
- International Career : Played for Canada
(Junior) in 1990-91.
- Snider, Edward 'Ed' (- )
- Founded the Philadelphia Flyers in 1966.
Created the Hockey Central organisation in 1976.
Responsible for the construction of the Spectrum and CoreStates Center.
- Honours : Elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1988.
Won the Lester Patrick Trophy in 1980.
- Snider, Floyd (1926-1976)
- Born in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Defenceman.
Club Career : Played for Fife Flyers
Won the Scottish National League 1948-49
Honours : Elected to the British Hall of Fame in 1951.
Scottish National League All-Star B Team 1946-47, 1947-48 & 1950-51.
Scottish National League All-Star A Team 1948-49 & 1949-50.
- Snoopy's Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Santa Rosa, California, USA. A tournament created in 1975 by Charles M
Schultz. The event was held annually at the Redwood Empire Ice Arena.
The tournament had "age" divisions, starting with 40 years old but with no
maximum age restriction. It has become the most popular Senior Hockey Tournament in North America.
Divisions are named after the characters from his comic strip. Some of the divisions are : Charlie Brown
Division, Lucy Division, Peppermint Patty Division, Marcie Division, Linus
Division, Rerun Division, Spike Division and Woodstock Division. The first
event following Schultz's death was held between the 16th and 23rd of July 2000. The Tournament Coordinator was Cecelia Shortt.
- Snowbrand Sapporo
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
Played in the Japanese National
Home ice :
Team colours :